Grow your newsletter subscription list with print
Newsletters are an amazing way for a business of any size and in any industry to keep in touch with their current customers and those who haven’t yet made a purchase. Newsletters can be used to:
- Promote your existing products or services
- Announce the launch of a new product or service
- Share industry news
- Promote your blog
- Announce a competition
- Share details of what is happening in your business
- Promote events
With many businesses sending out newsletters, people are careful about who they share their email address with. It’s easier to get people to signup if they are already a customer, but you can still get people to register even if they haven’t done business with you, as long as you can prove your newsletter will be of value to them.
While it’s logical to focus your efforts online, you shouldn’t forget to promote your newsletter across your printed materials as well. If you’re stuck for ideas, here are some ways you can use print to grow your newsletter’s subscription list:
- Use leaflets to promote an online competition – entry into the contest relies on people subscribing to your newsletter
- Create a link to your newsletter’s signup page using a QR code – QR codes can be added to marketing materials such as brochures, leaflets, postcards, document sleeves or be printed onto product labels
- Hand out flyers at conferences and exhibitions with your newsletter’s signup URL printed on it
- Give away sample products at networking events – attach a card with your newsletter’s signup URL attached to it
- Host a popup store in a location with lots of footfall, such as a train station, bus station or shopping centre and put a postcard promoting your newsletter in sample bags
For over 30 years Hague has been supporting businesses in the UK and internationally with their printing needs. Whether you’re looking to print certificates, tickets for an event or holographic ID cards, our experienced print team can handle everything from start to finish.
To find out how we can support you, fill in our online enquiry form, leaving your name, contact details and a short description of your requirements, and a member of our print team will be in touch.