Custom ticket printing for corporate events
Employees are what make a successful company, which makes them your most valuable asset. Corporate events are perhaps the most important forum for businesses, as it gives you the chance to showcase current ideas and successes, as well as inspire and motivate employees. Custom ticket printing is one way to invite attendees and to generate some hype and interest about your upcoming event.
Here are the steps you should take to plan a corporate event for your business.
- Decide on the details: Before you start planning you should make a decision on the date of the event, who will be attending, and what the theme will be. This is key information, as when you know the answers to these questions you can start figuring out the rest
- Set a budget: Always leave some wriggle-room in case the unexpected arises! Factor in how much you want to spend on the venue, entertainment, catering and drinks, custom ticket printing, and any extras like accommodation or travel
- Find an appropriate venue: Perhaps you have a large enough premises to host the event on your own site, but if not then you should find somewhere suitable for the number of people who will be attending as well as any staff working at the event. Many hotels have large conference rooms which you can rent out for corporate events
- Find a caterer: Food is an important part of any event, and you should take great care to find the right caterer! A buffet has been proven to work well for conferences, allowing people to easily mingle rather than being glued to a chair throughout the event
- Choose entertainment: No matter the kind of corporate event, there’s always the need for some form of entertainment. If you’re hosting a conference, a good idea is to try to find a guest speaker who can break up the presentations. If it’s an evening party, look for a DJ or band who can liven things up!
- Address the logistics: the key to a great corporate event is having everything scheduled and organised so that there’s no room for anything to go wrong. Decide on a clear agenda for the event and brief the staff working at the event well on where and what they should be doing and when
- Invite your attendees: The most important part of any event is, of course, the people attending. Designing custom tickets for your event is just one way to let everyone know all key information â€” from the time and place to what they should wear and, if relevant, a seat number
At Hague, we have over thirty years experience in designing custom tickets for events including sporting events, corporate events, music festivals, and everything in-between. Fill in our online enquiry form and a member of our expert team will contact you to set up a consultation free of charge.
You can find the enquiry form here.