Salary circa £20k-£21k
We have grown significantly over the years and Hague Group is now one of the leading SMEs in the Yorkshire region. We now have an opportunity for a Sales Administrator who will provide proactive and effective administrative support for their designated Sales team members. You’ll be based at our head office facility off junction 31 of the M62.
Does this sound like you?
- Proficient in using Excel spreadsheets
- Able to input data accurately
- Able to multitask effectively and enjoys being busy
- Well organised with good time management skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Great customer service skills
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
If so, and you are also experienced at providing administrative support for others, then we’d love to hear from you!
You’ll be experienced in dealing with external parties such as clients, couriers and suppliers via phone and email, working with spreadsheets and inputting data. It doesn’t matter if you’re not from the print sector as full training with be provided.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Order processing for Group companies.
- Arranging export shipment with couriers.
- Tracking orders from production to completion.
- Updating and maintaining sales and client records.
- Monitoring orders for your assigned team members and letting them know of updates or changes.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers via phone and email.
WHY CHOOSE HAGUE GROUP
People are friendly, down-to-earth, professional and hard working. Benefits include:
- Generous annual leave: 27 days of holiday each year plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance/counselling helpline
- Free and secure on-site parking
This is a full-time role worked Monday – Friday, 8:45 am – 5:15 pm, with the opportunity to finish early on a Friday (3pm) a couple of times each month. If you feel that you are a good match for this position then please don’t delay in submitting your application. Please apply online with a CV.