Salary:£20k-£22k subject to experience.
We are seeking suitably experienced individuals who can provide proactive and effective administrative support for their designated Sales team members.
Does this sound like you?
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and lively environment
- You are confident, display great interpersonal skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Great at spelling, pays attention to detail, accurate
- Able to multitask effectively and enjoys being busy
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Proficient using Excel spreadsheets, data inputting and MS Word
- Well organised with good time management skills
- Great customer service skills
You’ll be experienced in dealing with clients/suppliers via phone and email and providing administrative support to others. It doesn’t matter if you’re not from the print sector as full training will be provided. Any experience already gained within a Sales Administrator role would be beneficial.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurately processing orders
- Tracking orders through, from production to completion
- Helping to resolve any clients issues in a professional and timely manner
- Updating and maintaining sales and client records
- Monitoring orders for your assigned team members and letting them know of updates or changes
- Creating quotes
What we offer:
- Generous annual leave: 27 days of holiday each year plus bank holidays
- An early finish on a Friday
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Employee assistance/ counselling helpline
- Free and secure onsite parking
Work days and hours:
- 37.5 hours/week: Monday-Thursday 8:45am-5:15pm. Friday: 8:45am-3:00pm.
If you’d like to join a friendly, hard-working team and help support the continued growth of the Company, please apply online with a CV that clearly sets out the relevance of your experience. Feel free to include a cover letter that tells us a bit more about you.