£25k-30k dependent on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive, or a Marketing Assistant who’s ready for that promotion, to join us at our head office, located just off junction 31 of the M62.
This role will work closely alongside our Group Marketing Manager. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate experience in the following:
- Manage and coordinate the Group’s social media content calendar, including creating, posting and reporting on activity.
- Produce relevant, valuable content that increases brand awareness and drives traffic to the websites within the Group (examples: blogs, news articles, product page website content, email campaign content).
- Coordinate and create photography/video content for use across internal and external communication channels.
- Monitor and report on content performance, making recommendations for how to improve engagement
- Take ownership for some of our websites and push them forward in line with the brand strategies
- Create and add new content via WordPress to the Groups websites, ensuring promotions, prices, news etc are up-to-date and relevant
- Develop clear concise briefs for partner agencies both independently and alongside the Group Marketing Manager
- Engage with the sales teams to understand our customers and prospects to identify opportunities for marketing alignment
- Undertake keyword research to understand what our customers might be searching for and monitor how well we are currently performing, comparing activity to our competitors and identifying new opportunities
- Design and develop campaigns to generate sales and/or leads for the sales team
You need to be able to deliver quality results in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities. You’ll need broad knowledge of all marketing channels, great creative ideas and the ability to develop and write your own content.
You’re the sort of person that thrives in a hands-on role. You’re not afraid to push boundaries and ‘think outside the box’. Positive, confident and exceptionally organised, you have the desire and motivation to execute every job to the highest standard.
We are happy to consider applicants wishing to work on a part time basis.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Evidence of relevant skills and capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good understanding of marketing strategies and how they are implemented effectively
- Ability to work to own initiative and proactively use a problem-solving approach
- Good understanding of MS Office programmes including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Organised and self-motivated individual
- Willingness to take ownership of projects and keen to share new innovative marketing ideas
- SEO/PPC experience preferable.
- Working knowledge of WordPress is preferable
For over 40 years Hague Group have worked with businesses across the globe to find the right print solution for their organisation.
We are a successful, growing business. We have free onsite parking and modern office facilities. We offer an early finish on Fridays, generous holidays (27 days + bank holidays) and hybrid working across many of the roles.
Be a part of the Hague Group’s future! If you feel you’re a great match for the role then we’d love to hear from you.
- Hours of work 8.45 until 5.15pm.
- Early Finish Friday 8.45 until 3.00pm
- Hybrid work environment.
- 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- In house and external training courses for Personal and Professional development.
- Pension and life assurance
- Modern offices with fresh fruit, tea and coffee available
- Free parking and electric charging points in most locations
Please apply with a CV