Basic £30K with realistic Year 1 OTE £40K
- Hunter profile
- Passionate, hardworking & highly self-motivated.
- Proven sales success and a track record of achieving KPIs.
- A natural rapport builder and demonstrate a ‘can do’ customer centric attitude.
- Experienced in liaising with both existing & potential customers via phone, face-to-face & via video.
- Creative in your approach and can spot and drive new business opportunities.
- Confident, driven, commercially orientated, resilient, and can demonstrate great interpersonal skills.
Print sector experience is not required as training will be provided. Your Manager will be there to support, help & guide you as you develop your knowledge and experience.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities and generating new leads and prospects utilising all tools available – EG Prospecting calls and social media
- Whilst you will be allocated some existing accounts to manage and grow, you will also build your own sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- You’ll need to be able to prepare sales reports, sales plans including social media and marketing campaign ideas and accurate forecasts.
- Develop proposals, negotiate, and close the sale
- Some sales administration will be needed along with full use of MS Dynamics and follow up on outbound marketing campaigns
WHY CHOOSE HAGUE GROUP
We are a highly successful, customer focused sales organisation with 9 offices across the UK & Australia. We work closely with businesses around the world providing unique print, software & IT solutions.
Hague has grown significantly over the years and is now one of the leading SME’s in the Yorkshire region.
With a friendly and professional office atmosphere you will have the opportunity to grow within the business and progress your career.
Be a part of the Hague Group’s future and become the next sales superstar! If you feel you’re a great match for the role then we’d love to hear from you.
- Hours of work 8.45 until 5.15pm.
- Early Finish Friday 8.45 until 3.00pm
- Hybrid work environment.
- 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- In house and external training courses for Personal and Professional development.
- Pension and life assurance
- Modern offices with fresh fruit, tea and coffee available
- Free parking and electric charging points in most locations
Please apply with a CV