Basic of £25k with realistic £30k OTE in year 1
- Passionate, hard working & hungry about a career in sales.
- You may have some sales experience and are looking for the next step on your career.
- Currently in a junior sales executive, telesales role, or similar.
- Experienced in liaising with both existing & potential customers via phone, face-to-face & via video conference. Able to quickly establish rapport.
- Listen effectively to your customers and ask the right questions
- Confident, driven, commercially orientated, resilient, and can demonstrate great interpersonal skills.
Print sector experience is not required as training will be provided. Your Sales Manager will be there to support, help & guide you as you develop your knowledge and experience.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities and generating new leads and prospects. This will involve speaking with current customers, lapsed customers and potential new customers.
- Whilst you’ll be allocated some existing accounts to manage and grow, you will also build your own sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- You’ll need to be able to prepare sales reports and forecasts – if this is something you have not done before then your Sales Manager will show you.
- You’ll also need to undertake some sales administration, follow up on outbound marketing campaigns, create and issue invoices and be fully competent with MS Dynamics.
WHY CHOOSE HAGUE GROUP
We are a highly successful, customer focused sales organisation with 9 offices across the UK & Australia. We work closely with businesses around the world providing unique print, software & IT solutions.
Hague has grown significantly over the years and is now one of the leading SME’s in the Yorkshire region.
With a friendly & professional office atmosphere you will have the opportunity to grow within the business paving the way for future career progression
Be a part of the Hague Group’s future and become the next sales superstar! If you feel you’re a great match for the role then we’d love to hear from you.
- Hours of work 8.45 until 5.15pm.
- Early Finish Friday 8.45 until 3.00pm
- Hybrid work environment.
- Effective 2022 – 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- In house and external training courses for Personal and Professional development.
- Pension and life assurance
- Modern offices with fresh fruit, tea and coffee available
- Free parking and electric charging points in most locations
Please apply with a CV.